Thursday, March 29, 2018

Simple Roses

     This morning, I have another version of wild roses, this time with an image from SheepSki Designs.  I'm starting on Mother's Day cards because this year I have a commission to do a full dozen for a quilter's group.


     I used ProMarkers to color the image, then cut it with an oval die from Cheapo Dies.  I added the image to a pink card front before printing, hand cutting, and adding the sentiment.  I wanted a CAS design so I added only the one, tiny bow which had been "dyed" with a ProMarker.

     Challenges:
Crafting by Designs
Crafty Sentiments
Creative Inspirations
Digi Choosday
Everybody Art
House that Stamps Built
Lemon Shortbread
Mod Squad
Simon Says Stamp

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

9 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous I love the beautiful colours you have used. I have used roses today too :)
Hugs
Linda xxx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

So beautiful Connie, I can see why you had the commission, well done you.
Faith
x

Esther Asbury said...

Such a lovely card - beautiful coloring! So happy you linked this up to The House That Stamps Built!

Tracy Freeman said...

Such a pretty design, the roses are so lovely.
Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog x

Macimbalo said...

Really pretty! I love your roses and the coloring too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at  The Mod Squad Challenge Angie

Heather said...

How pretty!!! That image is beautiful and so is the sentiment! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

Julie Reed said...

Lovely colouring,thanks for sharing with us at DIGI CHOOSDAY this week.
Julie DT x

Seija said...

Wonderful colouring, Thanks for joining us at EAC. Michi DT

Megan J said...

Hi Connie, lovely coloured image, love the sentiment you added. Thank you for joining us at Crafting by Designs, good luck in the prize draw, my apologies for running late commenting. Megan DT