Sunday, September 10, 2017

Fairy Godmothers

     If you take even the briefest glance at my sidebar, it's obvious that I love cats so whenever I find a new feline image, I have to use as quickly as possible.  This one is from Sasayaki Glitter and I just know this is the Fairy Godmother for a rambunctious, unstoppable cat who's probably out testing one of his nine lives.   Just look at the expression on the face of the Fairy Godmother Cat as she watches him tempt fate - yet again!


     I colored this with my ProMarkers, then cut it with an Unbranded die.  The sentiment is a computer font and I cut it with another of the dies in that same set.

     The lace with the brown ribbon has been in my stash for a while and it just worked so well against the "Linen" embossed brown and beige card stocks on the card front.  I added the double loop bow decorated with a tiny button.

     Challenges:
Craft-Dee BowZ
Crafty Friends
Delicious Doodles
Di's Digi Designs
Jo's Scrap Shack
Ribbon Girl
Scrapper's Delights
SUYP Cats
TTCRD

     Happy Crafting.  NanaConnie

11 comments:

Angie said...

Such a fun card. Thank you for joining us at Scrapper’s Delights Challenge Blog.
Angie DT

Teresa Arsenault said...

This is gorgeous. I love the lace and ultra-sweet bow. Have you seen the movie "Nine Lives"? It is a fun romp and I think you would like it. You can even watch it with your granddaughter. We saw it on Netflix.
hugs, Teresa

Lori Kobular said...

Love that adorable Fairy GodCat!!

Theresa said...

what a fun image. lovely colouring. thank you for sharing with us at TTCRD and good luck, Theresa DT xx

AO Creations said...

Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sasayaki Glitter, good luck!!! Amy DT

ike said...

Such a sweet card and a delightful little fairy kitty. Thank you for purring along to play at SUYP Cats' Challenges.
Hugz
IKE x

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

Heather said...

This is so adorable!! I'm a fellow kitty lover and this image is super cute! Great layout, too, and your embellishments are perfect! Thanks for playing with Jo's Scrap Shack.

Heather said...

AND thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs!

pst said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and a great sentiment. Thanks for sharing your creation with us at Crafty Friends, we hope to see you back again.

Diane Louise J said...

Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog… good luck in the draw and please join us again.
Diane Louise
[Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

Vannessa said...

This is just adorable - love that image! Thank you so much for joining in the Delicious Doodles Challenge this time. Hope to see you again!

Hugs, Vannessa
Delicious Doodles DT